We are looking to recruit young, bright and aspiring Trainee Managers who have the passion and drive to make a difference in our business based in the busy Mount Hagen Centre. The preferred candidates should demonstrate natural leadership abilities, exude confidence and have an air of authority. Candidates should demonstrate self-motivation, resourcefulness, creativity, organisation skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence with a desire to achieve continued improvement.
Ideal requirements would be:
- Tertiary education preferably with a business or commerce degree.
- A minimum of two years work experience in a management role.
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills.
- Good people management skills.
- High energy and a passion for the retail industry.
- Basic organization, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- General retail product knowledge would be useful but not a mandatory requirement.
- Demonstrate solid planning and organizational skills.
If you think you meet the above requirements then send your application with a passport size photo (attached) including 2 references and copies of qualifications to:
Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 587
Western Highlands Province
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORT- LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED TO ATTEND THE INTERVIEW.