Tininga Ltd is a vibrant, well established and rapidly expanding trading entity operating in the busy city of Mount Hagen, and suppling the wider Highlands Region. Focused on providing extensive services in the Supermarket, Department Store, Distribution, Builders Hardware and Fresh Produce industries, the business continues to expand as does the requirement for highly qualified senior managers to join the team.
We have immediate vacancies for:
The preferred candidate would be capable of taking an already successful business to the next level and would bring with him a proven ability to manage at a senior level controlling a large team of staff.
Ideal requirements would be:
- Proven experience in a senior management position with evidence of strong leadership skills and an eye for attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate excellent planning and organizational skills which would be required to lead and develop teams exceeding one hundred staff to meet and surpass set sales and profitability targets.
- Any sort of retail specific experience would be favourably considered although not essential.
- Good IT skills are a requirement and any Pronto specific experience would be considered favourably.
- Excellent communication skills, good personal presentation and motivated to succeed in your career.
- Tertiary education preferably with a business or commerce degree.
An attractive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate who will demonstrate a history of the required qualifications, experiences and attributes.
ONLY PNG citizens to apply. Application closes on Thursday 23rd February 2023.
If you wish to apply for any of the above positions send your CV to:
Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 587
Western Highlands Province
Or email to: email@example.com